Egape is looking for more people to come join us in our classes!
We meet every Sunday to empower Indonesian domestic workers through classes in English, Piano, Computer and Cantonese!
For more information, please email us at [email protected] or find Jeffrey Chan
YWAM Shanti is reaching out to ethnic minority children, youths and their families in Yuen Long area. These children are from Hindu and Muslim background; most often, they are looked down by the community because of their ethnicity. They are poor, marginalized; some are asylum seekers and refugees.
YWAM Shanti has been God’s hands & feet in reaching out to this vulnerable community in our society by providing after school tutorials for both primary and secondary students. We also have Saturday Kids Club & Youth zone where children are able to hear the sharing of the gospel though Bible story, songs, games. It is an outreach that is both family and House church friendly.
If interested please contact:
E-mail: [email protected]
Respond to Just Sunday – Helping Without Hurting Discipleship course (HWH)
- As a way to respond to Just Sunday, we are running a course over the summer called Helping Without Hurting.
- A bestselling book When Helping Hurts has changed the way thousands of church and ministry leaders approach poverty.
- This course is designed to equip you to begin effectively helping low-income people and articulates a biblical framework for poverty alleviation.
- Come and learn how to walk with the materially poor in humble relationships instead of providing them temporary handouts.
- This will be an in-person course and GIC graduation is a prerequisite to join.
Class dates: 2pm-4pm, July 4, 11, 18, 25, Aug 1, 8, 15
Practicum date: TBC
The course fees is HK$200.
Find out more and sign up on this webpage http://www.sphk.org/hwh/
Serving our community is a simple way to love our neighbour!
We have opportunities for you to do just that in SP outreach ministries as well as through our NGO partners. The teams work tirelessly to reach those in need. The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few, especially during the pandemic!
You can be a blessing and support for the following groups of people:
To know Him, to be like Him and to make Him known through serving in outreach!