SPKids is excited to announce that all of our classes are now open for the 9 AM service.
We will be following capacity guidelines for religious gatherings. Once classes are full we will ask you to have your children join you in the adult service on the 2nd floor or worship as a family at home.
In order to facilitate this process, you will need to register each of your children. Registration will be available starting on Wednesday at 10 am and will close once each individual class has reached its capacity. For most classes our capacity will be 10 children, but this will be dependent on the room size and availability of teachers. Parents and older children may register for the main service on the same google form filled out for your child.
Please keep in mind that if you or your child is showing any symptoms of being ill that we ask that you enjoy our SPKids video and live streaming of our services online at home.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
Please click on the class icon to register for your child’s class. We ask that you only fill out the form if your child will be attending SPKids this coming Sunday. The form will open on Wednesdays at 10am.
If your child’s class is already full, you can register to be on the wait-list HERE, and you will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
ONE RESPONSE PER CHILD is required please, thank you! 🙂
It it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary? YES!
2019 Retreat Messages are up! Thank you Pastor Bryan and Pastor Isaac for coming to bless our community! See you next year 😉
- Spiritual Relationships Part I
- Spiritual Relationships Part II
- Spiritual Relationships Part III
- Spiritual Relationships Part IV
- Spiritual Relationships Part V
- Spiritual Relationships Part VI
And for some ridiculously funny moments…
2018 SP Retreat Messages are up!
- Retreat Session 1: R.T. Kendall – Unconscious and Conscious Presence of God
- Retreat Session 2: R.T. Kendall – Greater Anointing Great Wisdom
- Retreat Session 3: R.T. Kendall – Am I Popular in Heaven and Famous in Hell?
- Retreat Session 4: Bobby Conner – Identity
- Retreat Session 5: Bobby Conner – Real Faith
- Retreat Session 6: Bobby Conner – What to Do?