SOP FOR COVID-19 SCENARIOS
Click here to read the standard operating procedure for Covid-19 scenarios at Solomon’s Porch.
(Updated on Mar 30, 2021)
Hi SP Family!
We are happy to announce that we will be able to open up for in-person service beginning this Friday, April 2, with our Good Friday service. We’ll also be starting Sunday service this week.
Same safety measures will be put in place as before: temp check at the door, mask on at all times, no food or drinks, hand sanitizers, wiping down frequently touched surfaces.
Church capacity will be capped at 30% (approximately 100 people in sanctuary + overflow room). Pre-registration is REQUIRED to reserve a spot for all services (eg. Good Friday, Sunday service). Unlike previously, no walk-ins will be allowed on the day itself. Until further notice, you will need to register every week, for every service that you want to attend.
We have decided to open up two Good Friday services (9am and 11:30am) to accommodate as many people as possible. No SPKids program. PMary & Lisa will send a Good Friday video that you can watch with your children.
There will be two Sunday services on Apr 4 (9am and 11:30am). SPKids will be available for 9am only for the following classes: Bumblebees, Owls, Penguins, Dolphins, Little Lambs, and Cubs.
- Registration form for both Good Friday and Sunday service will be available on our website.
- Registration form will open up every Wednesday morning at 10am.
- There will be two separate registration forms: 9am and 11:30am.
- Fill in the form for EACH person, including children if they are going to be sitting in the adult service with you.
- First come, first served. Once the capacity is reached, registration will close. But you may put your name down on the waitlist. We will contact you if any spots open up.
- If you are planning to sign up your children for SPKids, please use the SPKids registration form to register yourself, your spouse, and your older children.
- In light of the limited number of seats available, please be considerate and make sure to attend service if you have registered. Only register if you are sure that you will be able to attend that week.
- Please email [email protected] as soon as possible if you need to cancel your registration.
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing many of you this weekend. God bless.