SOP for COVID-19 scenarios
Click here to read the standard operating procedure for Covid-19 scenarios at Solomon’s Porch.
COVID-19 checklist before attending SP
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please stay home and worship with us through the livetream.
- Are you displaying any common COVID-19 symptoms (fever, malaise, dry cough, shortness of breath)?
- Have you come in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 21 days?
- Are you under a mandatory testing order by the Department of Health and waiting for the test result?
- Are you under a mandatory self-monitoring period?
(Updated on June 25, 2021)
Hi SP Family!
We are happy to announce that we are now meeting at 50% capacity! That gives us about 160 seats total, including both the sanctuary and overflow.
Same safety measures will be put in place as before: temp check at the door, mask on at all times, no food or drinks, hand sanitizers, wiping down frequently touched surfaces.
Pre-registration is still required to reserve your spot at church (either in the sanctuary or in the overflow). Seats will be given out on a first come, first serve basis, so make sure you come early if you want to sit in the sanctuary! At ten minutes after service start time (ie. 9:10am and 11:40am), we will open up all the seats for walk-ins.
For SPKids classes, Bumblebees, Owls, Penguins, Dolphins, Little Lambs, Cubs, Tigers and Rockets will be available for 9am. Lions and SPARK will be available for 11:30am.
- Registration will open up every Wednesday morning at 10am.
- Fill in the form for EACH person, including children if they are going to be sitting in the adult service with you.
- First come, first served. Once the capacity is reached, registration will close. But you may put your name down on the waitlist. We will contact you if any spots open up.
- In light of the limited number of seats available, please be considerate and make sure to attend service if you have registered. Only register if you are sure that you will be able to attend that week.
- Please email [email protected] as soon as possible if you need to cancel your registration.
Thanks everyone! If you have any questions, email us at [email protected] God bless.