(Updated on May 18, 2022)
Hi SP Family!
We are happy to announce that we will be back for in-person service starting April 24! Please take a look at the following key points of consideration.
- Two service times: 9am and 11:30am.
- Capacity will be 85% of sanctuary. First come first served. 10/F will be available for overflow once the sanctuary is full.
- NO pre-registration for service, as LeaveHomeSafe is now required.
- The following safety measures will be put in place as before: temp check at the door, mask on at all times, no food or drinks, easily accessible hand sanitizers, wiping down of frequently touched surfaces.
- All staff members and SPKids & SP Youth volunteers will take a Rapid Antigen Test on Saturday night. Worship team singers will take a Rapid Antigen Test on Saturday morning before rehearsal.
- Vaccine Pass requirement
- All persons aged 12 or above will need to use the LeaveHomeSafe app to check in at the entrance of the sanctuary / overflow room.
- All persons aged 12 or above will also need to confirm their vaccine status through the QR code in their LeaveHomeSafe app (one dose required until April 29. From April 30, two doses required).
- If you have a valid Exemption Certificate with a QR code, please use that to check in. If your Exemption Certificate does not have a QR code, you will need to manually sign in.
- Any questions, please contact [email protected].
- SPKids & SP Youth
Looking forward to seeing you all. God bless!
COVID-19 checklist before attending SP
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please stay home and worship with us through the livetream.
- Are you displaying any common COVID-19 symptoms (fever, malaise, dry cough, shortness of breath)?
- Have you recently come in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19? Please follow the government guidelines.
- Are you under a compulsory testing order by the Department of Health? You must complete all the tests before joining in person.
- Are you under a mandatory self-monitoring period?