What is Springs?
- We believe that marriage is fundamental to God’s design for our lives, intended to bring us joy of deeper love, intimacy and blessing of families, teaching us also about nature of God’s relationship with us.
- This is why it is also a prime target for the enemy’s attacks. Evidence of this is abundant in the world, with marriage rates declining and divorce rates ever increasing.
- Christian marriages are also a target, and perhaps even more so, as marriage is the foundation of so much of God’s intended workings both personally and in the body.
- This is the reason why we believe in a ministry dedicated to the full revelation of God’s Love, Truth and Freedom in SP’s marriages.
Love After Marriage Course
What is LAM?
Love After Marriage is a course developed by Nothing Hidden Ministries, at Bethel Church (Redding, CA)
What is LAM at Solomon’s Porch?
LAM is being offered at SP as a 9-week course, led by Max & Belinda Nam-Storm, Kan and Li Shan Tan and Pastor Sam and Lisa Song.
When is LAM?
The format will be a weekly course with 2 weekend workshops
- Dates: Every Saturday from 28 Sep 2019 until 1 Dec 2019
- Regular Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Two workshop weekends: 4-5 Oct 2019 and 29 Nov – 1 Dec 2019 (retreat in HK).
Who is eligible?
All you have to be is a married couple that attends SP as your home church.
How much is it?
- Early Bird Price: HK$ 1800 per couple (Until July 31 2019)
- Regular Price: HK$ 2800 per couple (After July 31 2019)
- This includes all course-releated costs: course fees, material and the retreat costs.
How do I get more information?
How do I sign up?
Sign up here:
- Just fill out this sign up form
- Once filled out, you’ll receive information about how to pay, etc.
- Registration closes Aug 31 !