Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith.
Each session looks at a different question about Christianity that is designed to create a dialog.
A typical session includes food, a video talk, and ends with disucssion in a laid-back environment.
What do people have to say about Alpha? Watch their amazing stories
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you have any questions or require further information, please email us at [email protected]
1. Feb 1 (Sat) : Who is Jesus?
2. Feb 8 (Sat) : Why did Jesus die?
3. Feb 15 (Sat) : How can I have faith?
4. Feb 22 (Sat) : How and why do I pray?
5. Feb 29 (Sat) : How does God guide us?
6. Mar 7 (Sat) : Why and how should I read the Bible?
7. Mar 14 (Sat) : No Alpha (Break)
8. Mar 21 (Sat) : Alpha Retreat
9. Mar 28 (Sat) : Does God heal today?
10. Apr 4 (Sat) : Why and how should I tell others?
11. Apr 12 (Sun) : What about the Church?
2/F, Two Chinachem Plaza
135 Des Voeux Rd Central
(68 Connaught Rd Central)
Central, Hong Kong
12:30pm – 3:00pm (Free Lunch provided)