SPKIDS is our children’s ministry at Solomon’s Porch. Join us for our Sunday school classes held during the 9AM worship service. If you’re new here, we’ve got great news for you. You can pre-register online to make your check-in process a breeze. We can’t wait to meet you and provide a warm and inviting environment for your child to learn, grow, and have a blast. Come be a part of our SPKIDS family and let’s make Sunday mornings unforgettable together!
|HK System||UK/ESF System||US/CAN System||Class||Floor|
|Infants - 12 months||Nursing Room||2/F|
|8 - 30 months||Parents Room||2/F|
|K1||Pre - K||Penguins||3/F|
|Older K1 - Younger K2||Pre - K||Dolphins||3/F|
|K2||K2/Reception||Older Pre - K||Little Lambs||3/F|
|P3 - P4||Year 4 - Year 5||G3 - G4||SPARK||9/F|
|P5 - P6||Year 6 - Year 7||G5 - G6||Rockets||9/F|
Solomon’s Porch Children’s Ministry is designed to partner with families by equipping and empowering parents to be the primary spiritual leaders of their children, while creating environments where kids discover and encounter God!
SPKids is a place where children become part of a spiritual extended family, where they can encounter God, grow up in Christ, and be equipped to bless others.
- Kidtentional: kid targeted; everything we do is for the kids – from the way we speak to the way we worship.
- Family Focused: driven by family-partners-celebrating families.
- Bible Centered: everything is done with a purpose; placing God’s Word at the center.
- Safe: we value the safety of every child and adult in the ministry.
- Relational: Adult to kid and Kid to kid.
- Fun: God created fun; therefore we should find ways to have fun.
For the protection of each child in our Children’s Ministry, parents are requested not to bring a child who appears to be ill to church.
Children who have had ANY of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours should refrain from participating in Children’s Ministry activities:
- Lingering cough, croup, sneezing
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Runny, infected or pink eye
- Colored, green or cloudy, runny nose
- Inflamed throat or mouth
- Any skin infections such as boils, unexplained rash, staph, ringworms, or impetigo
- Symptoms of childhood diseases (i.e., scarlet fever, mumps, chicken pox, or measles)
- Head lice or nits in the hair