You were made for connection.
At the core of who we are, we have been designed with a desire for relationship – to experience intimacy and connection, and to know others and be known ourselves. Yet many are left not knowing how to create this type of deep connection. Single Life Workshop helps individuals build genuine and meaningful relationships with others that actually satisfies our natural longing to feel truly connected.
When you go through the Single Life Workshop, you will:
- Discover how to allow yourself to be fully known, seen and loved in your relationships.
- Practice applying simple and powerful tools that will create deeper connection in your communication and interaction with others.
- Learn how to fully embrace your sexuality as the gift from God that it is while you’re single.
Don’t miss out on the significant amounts of joy, pleasure, freedom, and fun that God desires for us to experience through relationships. By taking the time and learning how to do relationships well, you are setting up the foundations for a more fulfilling life.
- You go to Solomon’s Porch
- You are a member of a House Church
- $1000 (deadline: Apr 30)
The max. number of people we will be taking in for this season is 24 people.
Info Session (for interest & to sign-up)
- Apr 7 – After 2nd Service (2pm)
- Apr 14 – After 2nd Service (2pm)
Attending an info session is mandatory, so you get an accurate idea of what to expect. If you have attended one previously, you don’t have to attend again.
Saturday, May 18
- 10:30am – 4:30pm / Session 1: Releasing the Vision & Session 2: Nothing Hidden
Saturday, May 25
- 2-6pm / Session 3: What is Coming Against You?
Saturday, Jun 1
- 2-6pm / Session 4: Living Shamelessly
Saturday, Jun 8
- 2-6pm / Session 5: Importance of Really Listening
Saturday, Jun 15
- 2-8pm / Session 6: Pursuing Relationship with the Opposite Sex + Social
Saturday, Jun 22
- 2-5pm / Session 7: Taking Away the “Horribleness” of No!
Saturday, Jun 29
- 2-5pm / Session 8: Embracing Our Sexuality
Saturday, Jul 6
- 2-5pm / Session 9: Blessing Your Spirit
Saturday, Jul 13 – Jul 14 (Retreat)
- Sessions 10: Barry & Lori’s Sex Talk
- Sessions 11: How to Bring God into Your Relationships
- Sessions 12: Our Last Session
Once you have attended an info session, you can sign-up by clicking HERE and filling in the form.
For any further questions, please email [email protected]